Tuesday, October 01, 2013

SuccessFactors Headlines Helps You Tell A Story With Your Data

As a product manager who has designed and rolled out products, I used to spend a lot of time thinking about how to convey the value of analytics tools in my products and the insight they provide. While reports and analytics are critical for any business, it takes time, effort and skill to access the data, analyze the information, understand the trend and convey the story to the decision makers or others whom you want to influence.

The SuccessFactors Headlines product, designed by my colleagues Tony Ashton, Philip Haine and their talented teams, addresses this problem by surfacing the story rather than just the trend or data. I am building an HR generalist story where I highlight this.



I will be talking about this in the upcoming SuccessFactors seminar series. My colleagues Darrel Lew and Joe Chance will elaborate on this topic, share their experiences and show live demos of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...